About Me

My photo
I've been writing since I could first hold a pencil, and by all accounts I didn't limit myself to paper. Walls, tablecloths and the occasional sibling were all fair game, and it shouldn't be surprising to learn that markers were banned in my home with all due haste. Although I now content myself with inconveniencing electrons, the desire to bring the stories in my mind to life hasn't waned. In my spare time, I read, putter in the kitchen, and relax on my terrace or at the lake, weather permitting, with my corgi who strives to be part muse, part food disposal. I'm also addicted to coffee and have a close relationship with my Keurig.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

More free reading!

Because free is GOOD...

"Please Don't Feed the Alligators"

It's a collection of flash fictions around that theme, and I am hugely excited to have a story in that anthology, so go and get your copy now.

It's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment