About Me

My photo
I've been writing since I could first hold a pencil, and by all accounts I didn't limit myself to paper. Walls, tablecloths and the occasional sibling were all fair game, and it shouldn't be surprising to learn that markers were banned in my home with all due haste. Although I now content myself with inconveniencing electrons, the desire to bring the stories in my mind to life hasn't waned. In my spare time, I read, putter in the kitchen, and relax on my terrace or at the lake, weather permitting, with my corgi who strives to be part muse, part food disposal. I'm also addicted to coffee and have a close relationship with my Keurig.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Torquere Press is having an anniversary

It's been 11 years since Torquere Press began offering  some of the very best in LGBT romance.

To help celebrate, Torquere is having a sale on everything on the cart during the week of September 15, 2014. Now, obviously, since they're my publisher, I could be considered a little bit biased, but some of their authors are just amazingly awesome, and I feel very honored to be a part of this.

I'm under contract with Torquere for a sequel to my first novella, Ghost's Sight. If you haven't read it, this might be a good time to go check it out and get a copy, on sale. That way, come February 2015, when Ghost's Dilemma is released, you'll be ahead of the game.

And if you're a fan of another of the incredible Torquere authors, go fill your cart! I know I intend to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment