About Me

My photo
I've been writing since I could first hold a pencil, and by all accounts I didn't limit myself to paper. Walls, tablecloths and the occasional sibling were all fair game, and it shouldn't be surprising to learn that markers were banned in my home with all due haste. Although I now content myself with inconveniencing electrons, the desire to bring the stories in my mind to life hasn't waned. In my spare time, I read, putter in the kitchen, and relax on my terrace or at the lake, weather permitting, with my corgi who strives to be part muse, part food disposal. I'm also addicted to coffee and have a close relationship with my Keurig.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Black Magic FridayBlack Magic Friday by E. J. Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a completely delightful little snippet from the world of Neon Blue and Tsara Faa, and a perfect reminder to me of why I never shop on Black Friday.

Wonderful, wonderful read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment